Saturday, May 18, 2013

Juicy J - Boss Nigga (Music Video)

Shortly after it's release, Juicy J gives his newest track "Boss Nigga" some visuals. The video is what you'd expect, one of the first shots has him downing an entire bottle of Xanax and on stage with two bottles in his hand. While I'm not a fan of his "trippy" brand, I have to admit this is more entertaining than most songs I've heard from him. 

He sounds better with a sped up flow (to make up for some of his lyrics) and the beat is not his usual strip club sound but more of something I'd expect Young Jeezy or T.I. to spit some hard shit over. Juicy J does a pretty good job with the tough talk while still keeping his signature comedy. This line from the song sums up Juicy J's entire style, "my Benz got a whole in the top like a dolphin/I'm on this codeine cuz this weed got me coughin" and others are just as funny like "Pull out them toasters, turn you to a pop tart". His album Stay Trippy is set to be out July 2nd. 

Check out the video below. 


0 Comments: Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Facebook

Search Site