Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nas - "Life is Good" Track-by-Track Preview

Follow along with the tracklist.

Tracks I want to hear:

1. No Introduction - J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League sets the tone for the album with clashing instruments and dramatic organ buildups.  

2. Loco-Motive (feat. Large Professor) - Some dirty N.Y. State of Mind type beat, signature Nasty Nas.

3. A Queen's Story - The instrumental sounds more like a score from a movie with the suspenseful strings.

7 World's An Addiction (feat. Anthony Hamilton) - This might be the track I'm most excited to hear. Anthony Hamilton singing about this cold world. I can already tell Anthony Hamilton blesses this track.

10. Back When - At this point in his career I can't hate on Nas for doing a song about the good old days and No I.D. is the perfect man to add a backdrop for this type of song.

0 Comments: Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Facebook

Search Site