Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So...Where Do I Start?

So if you would have told me that I should make a blog a couple of years ago I probably would've given u a weird look and said for what? Blogs are for self-centered ass holes who think people give a shit about what flavor ice cream they ate last night while watching some gay lifetime movie. But in retrospect I realize we're in a new age of networking. It's probably the same reason people go on myspace, facebook and twitter, because all the kids are doing it. So my purpose with this blog is simply to express my opinions and hopefully educate the reader to make their own opinions. I will criticize music and movies and any other pop culture news that I can. This blog will be a journal for my personal life and experiences and hopefully the least the reader can get is a laugh or two at the stupid shit that happens in the world. This is just the beginning. -Rampage 

P.S. I won't be posting any of my music on this site because this blog is strictly for critical and observational purposes if you are interested you can follow the links below. 


http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rampage/121557261245030

0 Comments: Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Facebook

Search Site